1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to the Preppers Forum, registration is free and only takes a minute and allows you to join in with the discussions.

Please click here to register.

Flash Bangs

Discussion in 'Equipment' started by Prime, Jul 18, 2017.

1. Prime

Prime Well-Known Member

As we have had a thread on Tear Gas ( ? ) I wonder if anyone has considered how to make a Decent strong flash bang alternative? I ve used the proper thing in the MOD a bit but am wondering if anything on the civvy market ( airsoft ) comes close? or is it possible to concoct ones own??

There are some YouTube vids on doing this but thought Id raise the question here.

2. lonewolf

lonewolf Administrator Staff Member

and the purpose of such items?

3. mark wilson

mark wilson Moderator Staff Member

A suppose you could make anything if you get the know how....don't think a would make them presently...but having the knowledge for when/if the world goes into despair would be as good as any.....

Marwood likes this.
  4. lonewolf

lonewolf Administrator Staff Member

limited use I would think and they are liable to blind the user as much as the enemy.
    we also have to think of the legal ramifications, its possible it wont be WROL forever and you may have to account for your actions at a later date.

Marwood likes this.
  5. mark wilson

mark wilson Moderator Staff Member

Fair point lone....a agree with that